Development of self-control and analytical, chemical, biological and physical research actions.
We perform chemical, microbiological, biochemical and physical analyzes on different types of matrices: food, environmental, industrial. On the basis of the customer’s needs, controls are envisaged aimed at complying with national and foreign regulatory limits, internal control limits, specific specifications.
FOOD & FEED
CHEMICAL AND MICROBIOLOGICAL ANALYSIS
Chemical and Microbiological Analysis on a wide range of products intended for human and animal nutrition:
- Determination of nutritional values:
- Sugars, pesticide screening, specific quantitative analysis for pesticides, mycotoxins (aflatoxins, trichothecenes, ochratoxin, zearalenone, fumonisins), heavy metals, flavors (eg, agaric acid, aloin, hypericin, Beta-asarone, hydrogen cyanide, pulegone, quassin , tujone), additives, filth test.
- Determination of total bacterial load (CBT), coliforms, Escherichia coli, coagulase positive staphylococci, bacillus C., etc. on:
- Raw material
- Semi-finished products
- Environmental buffers
Analysis with qualitative and quantitative PCR technique for the research of GMOs.
Allergen research using ELISA or ENZYMATIC techniques on raw materials, semi-finished food and finished products.
Sensory analysis to check for any defects in food products, their variability over time or by contact with packaging material.
Shelf-life studies combined with specific analytical tests, agreed on the basis of the type of product.
Implementation of panel tests according to specific technical standards or on the basis of a research project developed specifically for the customer.
Analysis and control of the qualitative and quantitative chemical, microbiological and physical characteristics of the WATERS:
- Waste resulting from production sites destined to be discharged into the sewer, surface course or soil.
- Underground and superficial
- Of swimming pool
- Intended for human consumption
- Process and agricultural activities.
EMISSIONS IN THE ATMOSPHERE
Sampling and analysis of emissions deriving from production activities.
Timetable management of picking activities in order to schedule checks according to customer needs.
WASTE, SLUDGE, COMPOST AND FERTILIZERS
Analytical determinations aimed at supporting the customer in the classification of the waste, by assigning the CER code and possible analytical verification on the eluate for the assessment of admissibility in landfills.
Chemical and microbiological analytical checks on sludge to verify the performance of purification processes, the characteristics of usability in the production of biogas or in agriculture.
Compost analysis to verify compliance with the expected characteristics both in the case of their use as a non-hazardous waste recovery activity, and for compliance with the specifications required by current legislation in the case of use as a fertilizer.
Samples and analyzes aimed at controlling land for agricultural use:
- Particle size analysis, determination of anions, carbonates, organic and total carbon, total and extractable metals and relative extractability indices, cation exchange capacity.
- Nitrogen: mineral, soluble, total, ammoniacal, nitric and nitrous.
- Phosphorus: exchangeable, total, assimilable.
EXCAVATED LANDS AND ROCKS
Preparation of characterization plans for the verification of the limits envisaged for excavated earth and rocks referring to the specific intended use of the sites to be reclaimed, both commercial / industrial and residential / public and private green, as well as agricultural use.
Metals, aromatic compounds, carcinogenic and non-carcinogenic chlorinated compounds, carcinogenic and non-carcinogenic halogenates, aromatic polycyclics, metals, pesticides, etc.
Our laboratory is included by the Ministry of Health in the qualification programs provided for by the D.M. 14/05/96 for asbestos analyzes.
Determination of asbestos in mass on samples of materials through the use of the FT-IR spectrophotometric technique and search for airborne fibers both in external environments and in external environments and in work environments with the use of the MOCF technique.
Determination of asbestos in mass
Determination of dispersible asbestos
Monitoring of work environments during remediation operations
Evaluation of post-reclamation areas
Sampling on site
Redazione del documento di valutazione rischio rumore (art.190 Titolo VIII Capo II D.Lgs.81/2008 e s.m.i.) al fine di verificare che l’esposizione dei lavoratori rispetti i limiti previsti dalla normativa e ove necessario, segnalare la necessità di adozione di misure preventive ed eventuali azioni di formazione e/o sorveglianza sanitaria.
Gestione della scadenza periodica quadriennale della ripetizione dei rilievi strumentali (art.181 c.2 Titolo VIII Capo II D.Lgs.81/2008 e s.m.i.).
FCA (Food Contact Materials)
- Migration tests for material in contact with food
We have a dedicated and specialized area in global and specific migration testing, in addition to organoleptic, microbiological and toxicological tests on materials for contact with foods, aimed at verifying what is foreseen by the reg.CE 1935 / 2004 and smi and by Reg.CE 2023/2006 and smi,The tests are conducted with official methods, where available, eg. UNI, ISO, DIN, ASTM.In the absence of reference methods, thanks to the extensive instrumentation of the laboratory, we offer the development methods service to meet the specific needs of our costumer.Thanks to this flexibility, analytical approaches to the analysis of substances that are not intentionally added (NIAS) have been implemented in the production of packaging for contact with food.
- Techincal report about the FCMs compliance to national and/or international regulations
In order to support companies in compiling the Conformity Declaration, we support them to verify FCM compliance with national and international law by carrying out the following activities:
· verification of the composition of the material, upon receipt of the documentation relating to the composition: presence in the positive lists, presence of any restriction and / or migration limits;
· dialogue with suppliers of raw materials in order to obtain complete information on the composition of the materials constituting the FCM, willing to sign a confidentiality agreement;
· proposing and carrying out analytical checks to verify compliance with migration limits, organoleptic, microbiological tests, NIAS identification or whatever it may need to be able to support the compliance of the material with current legislation;
· toxicological evaluation and testing;
· drafting a technical report on compliance with food contact.
- Quality controls
We are a testing laboratory with more than twenty years of specialization in food packaging controls in addition to global migration tests and also in organoleptic, chemical, microbiological and toxicological studies. In the event of specific needs or problems, we perform chemical, physical and microbiological checks on FCM, for example for testing packaging-food interaction, comparing materials of different composition, developing recipes for new product.
- Controls aimed at verifying:
- Cosmetics and perfumes
- Hygiene and personal care products
- Cleaning products
- Fragrances for the environment.
- Chemical analyzes for the determination of:
- Flavoring, allergenic, coloring substances using HPLC, GC-MS, ICP, UV-VIS and FT-IR spectrophotometry.
- Microbiological determination aimed at controlling the microbial load, molds and yeasts, etc.
- Challenge test
- Organoleptic tests
Chemical analyzes on fabrics and / or related simulant liquids used in contact with sweat for the determination of Metals present, hexavalent chromium, PAHs, PCBs, organic and organ halogenated compounds, etc.
Determination aimed at controlling the release of nickel and / or other specific metals, tests simulating contact with the skin.
METALS AND ALLOYS
Chemical analyzes aimed at determining impurities and / or the composition of metal alloys.
Chemical analyzes aimed at determining the title of solutions and / or substances used in the production of the chemical, pharmaceutical, food industries, etc .;
Determination of metals, organic solvents, FT-IR spectrophotometric analysis, flash point etc.